District Focus and Strategic Plan
:: Based on our district’s Focus that “ALL Children Will Learn”::
We work to enable ALL students to:
- Experience a caring and welcoming environment
- Strive for academic achievement
- Be self-disciplined, self-confident, and a lifelong learner
- Demonstrate respect for self and others
- Understand and participate meaningfully in our democratic society and global community
- Know their individuality is valued
In order to accomplish our Mission the Governance Team will:
- Maintain a child-centered curriculum that is individualized and data-driven supported by extra and co-curricular opportunities.
- Provide state of the art technology within the district and other instructional materials for learning by ALL.
- Attract and maintain a knowledgeable, caring, and effective staff who participates in decision making and who receive strong support for professional development and continuous learning opportunities.
- Foster mutual respect, open communication and partnership among students, staff, parents, and community.
We build our organization around the following Values:
- Respectful and caring relationships
- Honesty and Integrity
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Continuous improvement and achievement
Pine Ridge Elementary School District Strategic Plan
The Board of Trustees proudly presents our District’s updated Strategic Plan for the 2012-13 through 2014-15 school years. The Board is truly committed to the Strategic Planning Process, and this has been one of the highest priorities for the current Board. With clear goals, priorities, and a plan for implementation, we will establish a strong foundation to help us move forward with even greater success for our students.